Thursday, October 14, 2010

hodge:podge Inspired Star Wars Peg Board

As I was browsing through the blogosphere, I came across this great post by hodge:podge.  You can check it out here, tutorial and all! 

Once I saw this Star Wars inspired eye chart wall art, I knew I had to make one.  And I had just the person in mind to make it for.  I can't even begin to count the number of times I have watched the first trilogy (or for you die hard fans out there, Episodes 4-6)...usually because my big brother was watching it (over and over and over again).  Plus, since he just bought a new house and significantly downsized his garage/tool space, he is going to need a new system to organize his tools.

Hence, the Star Wars Eye Chart Tool Organizing Wall Art Peg Board...


Thanks hodge:podge for the great idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment