Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Turquoise Kitchen Canisters



I have had these great canisters in my kitchen for years.  Then lately I started to notice that every time I saw canisters at any store, I was intrigued.  I was constantly talking myself out of buying them.  This obviously meant I was bored with the ones I had.

Time for a change...


Now I don't even notice all the different canisters at the store.


Isn't it amazing what a little paint and and some decorative numbers can do?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very neat idea. Did you have to use a special paint? The numbers definitely a great addition. So much better than having to buy new and then be left with an extra set. Great job. I am your newest follower. I love the name of your blog.
    Please come to visit and enter my giveaway. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job. I love how they are totally new looking. Cute numbers on them. Thanks for linking up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete