I have seen several of these on different blogs and I have been in awe of how beautiful they are. I really wanted to try making one just to see if I could do it....
...turns out I could do it! But, it was a lot of work. Several nights of cutting each flower out and then several more spent rolling the pages up into a flower and hot gluing them together. I can't believe how much hot glue I used!!
I don't think I made my roses quite like everyone else, but I like how they turned out anyway.
Once I had it finished, I was pretty excited about how it turned out. Apparently, my mother agreed. She kept dropping hints about wanting one. So, I decided to oblige her and make one for Mothers Day. I made her a larger version than my original and tied the hanging ribbon loosely around the wreath, so she could change it out if she wanted to use a different color.
I just love how these look...I will definitely be making another one very soon!