Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Piece of Family History

A few years ago my brother emailed me these pictures he found online of the U.S.S. Billingsley.  I thought this was so cool since my grandparents are Billingsleys and my grandfather is a retired US Army Colonel.  At the time, I had no idea what I could do with them, but I knew I would someday find a good project. 

I found this great tutorial at Under the Table and Dreaming on how to make your own printable photo canvas.  Check it out here.  When I saw this, I immediately knew which pictures I wanted to try this with.  I did have to make several attempts at getting these printed, but I think the problem was more with my printer than anything else.  But, if at first you don't succeed.....try, try, try, try, try and try again.







Thanks to Stephanie for the great tutorial!!  I love how they turned out and so did my grandpa!


http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday




Keeping It Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment