Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seriously!!!

Here I go again, starting another blog.  I currently write on a few topic specific blogs regarding sewing, home decor and living green.  But every now then I just want to blog about my random thoughts.  So, I thought it might be fun to have a free-spirited, anything goes, let's see what happens blog and just let the blog take on a life of it's own. 

Now, a little about me... 
I am a 30-something-year-old that has the most adorable dog in the world named Duchess.  Awww!!
I am the only girl in a family of six kids.  Seriously!
I became an ovo-vegetarian in August 2009 and am learning a lot about myself in the process. 
I am constantly trying to better myself, learn new crafts and skills (my next project is to learn html and xhtml design...so we will see how that goes), and always trying to shed a few pounds (and by a few, I really mean a lot). 
I have one niece and four nephews that I am sure will pop up on here from time to time. 
I love the outdoors and don't spend nearly enough time there.
I love my family.
I recently discovered a love for blogging.

I hope you enjoy my ramblings and I love comments and feedback, so don't be shy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment