Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I believe...

Just wanted to take a quick minute and say what's on my mind.

I believe...




everything happens for a reason.









in never paying full price for anything.










shoes should always be optional.







the world would be a better place if we all viewed each other like we did when we were four.





it's not the government's place to tell me how much sugar I can eat in a day.




I could win the show Survivor if I had the guts to apply. (I know, I know, you are thinking "Seriously?" and I just want to say that I know that just because I believe it...doesn't make it true.  ;)

 





blue is the most beautiful color.





having brothers is better than having sisters. (this might be a little biased since I have 5 brothers and 0 sisters...and Yes! They always wear suspenders when they go fishing!! Seriously!)



AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

 



dessert should always be eaten first!!



1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the all of the above, except the Survivor thing (no way I would even want to try that)!

    ReplyDelete