Monday, November 22, 2010

My First Vegan Pizza

It's not pretty...


It's not complicated...

It's doesn't even have tomato sauce...



But, it was delicious!!!

I became an ovo-vegetarian in July 2009 and I haven't had any cheese since then. I don't miss it very often, but sometimes I see a pizza commercial and all I can think about is the ooey-gooey warm and melty cheese. So, I finally decided to be brave and try the vegan cheese. I had a few people tell me that the vegan cheese tastes like the real thing, but I was still pretty skeptical. In fact, when I went to take the first bite I was making that face that a kid makes when they are forced to choke down the rest of the vegetables on their plate. But! Surprise! Surprise! It tasted just like mozerella cheese! I couldn't believe it! It was just what I was looking for!

Thank you Mr. Vegan Cheese Maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment