Friday, January 20, 2012

Superheroes come in all shapes and sizes...

I am not quite sure how the time has gotten away from me, but it has been 2 weeks since my last post.  I am on the verge of putting my house on the market, so I have been spending all my spare time trying to finish up a few small projects to get it ready.

Hopefully I can get my act together and try to be a little more organized with my time.   Especially since I have joined the Naughty Notions Challenge and need to get my clutch done!  I have started my first attempt, but I am not all that thrilled with how it is turning out.  I think I just need to sleep on it and decide in the morning if I am going to move on to plan B.

Now, on to the superheroes in my life.

It all starts with a boy named George...


George is 5 and doesn't like to go anywhere without his superhero cape on.  So, I knew for Christmas I wanted to make him a personalized one.  (Since, I have 3 nephews between the ages of 3 and 5, I made one for each of them.)


(It was a little chaotic that day, so I didn't get pictures of each one wearing the capes, but this is what Charlie's cape and Connor's cape looks like)


George loved it so much that he wore it home.  Oh yeah, and they are reversible...


Even grandpa was a little jealous and had to have a turn being the superhero.  Which led to this...


and this...





It was fun to see them really enjoying the capes.












Bubbly Nature


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


1 comment: