Thursday, April 28, 2011

A footstool upgrade

I found this adorable/boring footstool at an estate sale.  Adorable details on the legs, but boring fabric choice for the cushion. 

I thought all it needed was a little face lift...

Some cute fabric to brighten it up!!  Plus, I got to use my double welting foot again to create the covered rope trim.  Yeah!

I love how it turned out!  However, as I was carrying it in to put in our booth at the antique store, we discovered some issues with one of the legs.  After almost a week of clamping and gluing we had it back in pristine condition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment