Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Life for an Old Bench

I have had this bench forever. 
OK, not really forever...but for awhile now.
OK, OK, I confess. I have only had it for a couple of years, but already I was bored with it and shoving it in rooms I don't use so that no one would see it when they were at my house.


It's not that it is an ugly bench...it's just blah!  I already recovered the cushion, because if you can believe it this bench was even more blah to begin with.  But, it was time for a drastic change.

So, a little paint and some new fabric makes Jenni a happy bench owner.



Now I don't hide it in a guest bedroom...


I proudly display it in my own bedroom.  Right under my beautiful mirror!


Todays Creative Blog


Tuesday To Do Party
 

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment